Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Crochet and Wine

I have been pretty productive lately, and I like the way I am. :-)


I have created two more "I Love...." designs since my friends really love them. They told me they like the design with a message on it, but sometimes I just like to let my creativity flies, and it probably is just something abstract.

This design has been selected as "Today's Best" on Zazzle, so I thought you might like it too.

I Love Wine Tote Bag
 The other one is "I Love Crochet." Other than designing, I am a crochet maniac as well! I have been wanting to create a crochet related design, so here you go!

I Love Crochet Magnet
After I finish published this design, I decided to create another version of it, just keeping the heart, make it really sweet and simple!
I Love Crochet Postage


No comments:

Post a Comment