Thursday, May 1, 2008

See you after Rome

Hi Everyone! It has been a few days I didn’t publish new design because I am too nervous about going to Rome, Italy. I just packed my luggage tonight and everything is set! I just need to pack my laptop, camera, ipod and my Nintendo DS tomorrow. I heard a lot about Rome, so really not sure what should I expect, hope I will able to take some great photos to share with all of you! :)


While I was not working on new design, I went to watch movie…. by my own. Yes! Just by my own! I have watched Escape from Huang Shi, The Forbidden Kingdom, Iron Man and Fool Gold. I prefer Escape From Huang Shi and Iron Man. EFHS was very moving and IM was a very successful commercial movie. The Forbidden Kingdom was a movie that targeting westerner, not a movie that could represent Chinese cultural and legendary story. Fool Gold was stupid, period.

Anyway, even though I didn’t have any new designs, but I accumulate a lot of great ideas from those movies and I am leaving for Rome soon, I am sure I will have even more ideas after my trip.

P/S: I will travel for 1 week, I have already finished those custom orders but it might take a little while if you have custom order after tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment